Video Tutorials has gained a lot of exposure among students. Waec and Jamb Video Tutorials Shouldn’t be left out. This is why Flashlearners has taken the pain to create Waec and Jamb English Videos to cover all Waec and Jamb Topics.
Jamb Use of English is divided into three sections which are SECTION A: Comprehension/Summary, SECTION B: Lexis and Structure and SECTION C: Oral Forms. You may click here for complete Jamb Use of English Syllabus.
Waec English covers Lexis, Structure, essay writing, comprehension passages, summary and Oral English. You may click here for full Waec Use of English Syllabus.
Recommended: Flashlearners Mathematics Videos
Benefits Of Flashlearners Use of English Video Tutorials
- The English class is free of charge.
- It is frequently updated to cover all Waec and Jamb Topics.
- The topics are well explained coupled with related Questions.
- Questions are solved the way you will understand it.
- Flashlearners Use of English Videos will keep you fully engaged.
- You can learn at your convenient time and from anywhere.
- Option to Pause and take the videos back as many times as you like.
- You can take the Flashlearners English Quiz After every Video.
- You can install the Flashlearners App to access thousand other Questions.
- Opportunity to ask me any English Questions using this comment box, on my YouTube Channel or Contact Form.
How to Get The Best Out of The Use of English Videos
- Shut down distractions; pay full attention.
- Use earpiece or headset if you are in a noisy environment.
- Get a pen and note for jotting.
- Write Down important points as you learn.
- Watch each video more than once.
- Answer the questions on your own to see if you can reproduce what you learnt
- Don’t jump to another video until you fully understand one Video.
Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with your friends and don’t fail to drop your comment below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?