Jamb Use of English is divided into three sections which are SECTION A: Comprehension/Summary, SECTION B: Lexis and Structure and SECTION C: Oral Forms. You may click here for Updated Jamb Use of English Syllabus.
Waec English covers Lexis, Structure, essay writing, comprehension passages, summary and Oral English. You may click here for Updated Waec English Syllabus.
Recommended: Flashlearners Mathematics Videos
Benefits Of Flashlearners English Videos
- The English class is free of charge.
- It is frequently updated to cover all Waec and Jamb Topics.
- The topics are well explained coupled with related Questions.
- Questions are solved the way you will understand them.
- Flashlearners Use of English Videos will keep you fully engaged.
- You can learn at your convenient time and from anywhere.
- Option to Pause and take the videos back as many times as you like.
- You can take the Flashlearners English Quiz After every Video.
- Flashlearners Apps for Waec and Jamb for more Questions.
- Opportunity to ask any English Questions.
How To Enjoy The Use of English Videos
- Shut down distractions; pay full attention.
- Use an earpiece or headset if you are in a noisy environment.
- Get a pen and note for jotting.
- Write Down important points as you learn.
- Watch each video more than once.
- Answer the questions on your own to see if you can reproduce what you learnt
- Don’t jump to another video until you fully understand one Video.
Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with your friends and don’t fail to drop your comment below.