2020 Waec Government: What are the areas Waec will set Government Questions from and how do I get Waec Government 2020 OBJ And Essay Questions? Waec 2020 Government Questions is what we shall discuss here.
Waec Government is important to every Waec 2020 Art Candidate. Read on for Sample Questions Waec would set in 2020 Government Objective and Theory or click here for Waec 2020 Government Syllabus.
Waec 2020 Government 1 & 2 Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Waec sets questions in Government? I am here to give you the bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- Waec 2020 Government Objective Questions
- 2020 Waec Government Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass Waec 2020 Examination.
Waec 2020 Government Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Waec 2020 Government Science is 50.
The Following Are Sample Waec Objective Questions. They are likely Government questions for Waec 2020.
1. The indirect dimension of changing the government is known as ___ ?
A. coup de ta’t
B. military rule
2. The head of the palace in the pre-colonial hausa system is ?
A. Sarkin dawaki
B. sarkin gida
C. sarkin fada
D. sarkin ruwa
3. What is the name of the motion brought before the chamber asking that leave be given to bring in a bill?
A. government motion
4. Early nationalist activities manifested in the form of _____?
5. The appointment and dissolution of the board of directors of the public corporation fall under _______?
A. ministerial control
B. legislative control
C. political control
D. judicial control
6. Military intervention into the politics of a state involves ______
A. an overthrow of a legitimate government by pressure groups
B. the seizure of power from a legitimate government by the armed forces
C. violent overthrow of a democratic government by the police
D. the legitimate seizure of power by the police and civilians
7. Local government are vital in modern politics as they ________
A. encourage dictatorship
B. train the local people in the art of governance
C. make laws for the whole country
D. execute government policies at all levels
8. Which of the following is a civil/public servant?
A. House majority leader
B. Clerk of the House
C. Party whip
D. Minister of education
9. In a military regime, the arms of government that are usually fused are _________
A. executive and judiciary
B. legislature and local council
C. legislature and executive
D. judiciary and the press
10. A constitution is considered to be flexible if it _______?
A. can be amended by a simple majority
B. can be altered through a special procedure
C. requires two-third majority
D. is difficult to amend
11. The principle of checks and balances is important because it
A. prevents each organ of government from being dictatorial
B. frees other organs from judicial control
C. makes the organs confront themselves
D. makes the government to perform it civic responsibilities
12. Which of the following is a fundamental right? Right to
C. criticize government
D. public office
13. Government maintains law and order through the following except ________?
C. the legislature
D. prison service
14. A corrupt judicial system erodes the observance of ______?
A. national peace and stability
B. the rule of law
C. international laws and conventions
D. democratic values of the executive
15. Which of the following statements about public corporation is not true?
A. It is managed by a board of directors
B. It is established by an act of parliament
C. A huge capital is needed for its establishment
D. It is financed mainly by private individuals
16. Acceptability of the government in power by the governed is known as
17. Which of the following countries practiced totalitarianism?
A. Germany, Russia and Japan
B. Italy, Russia and Germany
C. Italy, Germany and Japan
D. Russia, Italy and England
18. A function of government is _________
A. controlling electoral commission
B. organizing pressure groups
C. making of laws
D. forming political parties
19. The excessive power of the traditional rulers in the pre-colonial era could checked by ________
A. the hunters
B. the priests
C. children of the chiefs
D. the farmers
20. The post-Second World War nationalism in West Africa was characterized by
B. lukewarm demands
D. increased agitation
21. The rights of citizens to benefit from public utility is classified as
A. social rights
B. natural rights
C. religious rights
D. political rights
22. Which of the following strengthen the power of the Supreme Court against the executive and the legislature?
A. Judicial precedent
B. Judicial review
C. Court injunction
D. Oath swearing
23. Policy of assimilation was successfully operated by the French in
24. The theory of separation of powers was propounded by ________
A. A. V Decay
B. Max Weber
C. Charles Montesquieu
D. Gabriel Almond
25. Which of the following is not a method used by pressure groups to achieve their objectives?
A. Employing lobbyists
B. Embarking on demonstrations
C. Embarking on strikes and boycotts
D. Contesting for political positions
26. A “Yes” or No” vote on a specific political issue in a country is called ________
B. public opinion
27. Bicameralism is necessary in a federal state to demonstrate that __________
A. the executive is adequately represented
B. localized interests receive adequate representation
C. representation in the upper house is base on population
D. representation of the rich in society is taken care of
28. The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) was formally established in Lagos on _________
A. December 20, 1945
B. June 20. 1963
C. March 15, 1971
D. May 28, 1975
Read Also: How to answer Waec questions very fast
Note: Check Waec Timetable for Examination date
Government Waec 2020 Theory Questions And Answers
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in Waec 2020 Government Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
Write a short note on the following:
A. de jure one-party system
B. de facto one-party system
C. totalitarian single-party system
D. mass party system
Waec 2020 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
Related To 2020 Waec Government obj and Essay:
Waec 2020 esssay answers
Waec answer for Government science
Flashlearners Government answer Waec 2020
answer Waec 2020 Government
www. Waec 2020
Government obj Waec 2020
Waec exam timetable
2020 Waec Government questions
2020 Waec Government answers
2020 Waec Government syllabus
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advice that you are hardworking so as to pass your Waec once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass Waec in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING O-LEVEL GUIDE
- 5G Facts And When 5G Network Will Launch In Nigeria - Apr 6, 2020
- 50 Sweetest Happy Birthday Wishes And Text Messages - Apr 5, 2020
- Top Questions By Waec, Jamb, Neco, Gce And Nabteb Candidates - Apr 5, 2020