I started blogging as a passion and from my experience so far, I can say that blogging is what students should do. Blogging is very interesting and I recommend that students should blog.
Apart from the fact that you will learn SEO, Marketing, Writing and Technical skills as a blogger; you will also earn very cool cash. In this article, I will list the 30 reasons why students should blog.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
Remember, time is one of the biggest assets given to students equally. What you do with time determines your level of success in School.
Top 30 Good Reasons Students Should Blog
1. Blogging is a Good Use of Time: Having a blog is a good investment of your time and it will change things drastically for you. In addition to your studies, blogging is a great use of your time.
2. Blogging is a Good Source of Income for Students: Looking for money to pay some bills in school? Starting a blog to make money will help. With good effort, your blog should start bringing money as soon as possible.
3. Writing Skills: When you start a blog as a good writer or just an average write, you will surely improve with time. Blogging helps you to improve on your writing.
4. Fame in School: As a blogger, you become very popular in your class, school, Nation-wide and may even become known worldwide. For example, I started this blog as a student and it has really made me popular both in school and outside school.
5. You Can turn Blogging into Career: With the trend of unemployment, starting a blog as a student will make it very easy for you to go professional after school.
6. Blogging Boosts Your Passion: Blogging boosts your passion for writing, learning and design.
7. Confidence Boost: It will boost your confidence exponentially.
8. It makes it very easy for you to answer comprehension and summary questions
9. Blogging makes it easier for you to convince your friends and lecturers to get a favour.
10. You become an authority and a successful Student.
11. You can add your blogging skills as your job experience in your CV.
12. Your posts are permanently stored and can be accessed anytime. This implies that you are making a lifetime impart.
13. It helps you to write a perfect practical report as engineering students
14. Blogging exposes you to new terms and concepts like SEO, webmaster tools, Algorithm Update, ranking signal, Google Panda, etc.
15. It increases your relationship with the internet.
16. Blogging makes you more popular than your lecturers.
17. The more you blog, the more your vocabulary improves.
18. Through blogging you can impress girls or guys in your class.
19. Blogging makes you express yourself freely so the whole world to hear your views.
20. You can change bad things happening in your faculty by crying out through your blog.
21. You become a solution to problems.
22. As a blogger, you will have people that will look up to you.
23. Your parents will be proud of you.
24. You will have the opportunity to partner with Google via Google AdSense.
25. The company you dream to work with might meet you to help them advertise in your blog.
25. Owning a blog automatically makes you a CEO, like me (lol)
26. It will help you engage more on critical thinking.
27. Blogging will make you as current as CNN.
28. You can have fun blogging.
29. Blogging boosts your creativity.
30. Blogging drastically increase your exposure.
If you are impressed with the 30 reasons to blog above, then you may want to click here for how to start your blog today. Trust me, you will surely enjoy the blogging journey.
See Also: How to get traffic to a new blog
Others On The Series....
Recommended: Complete season 1 of my blogging series Important: Full Season 2 of my blogging series Recommended: Complete Season 3 summary SO4E4: Crawling, indexing, ranking SO4E5: Blog posts to drive more traffic RECOMMENDED: Latest on the series
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?