A Popular Question Jambites ask is how to start Reading for Jamb. It is normal to ask where to start reading from so long as Jamb UTME is Concerned.
One thing about reading is that when you leave a “book” for two months, it will leave you for six months. This obeys the law of Inertia which states that a body will continue in its state of rest unless disturbed.
Your brain will continue to be away from books unless it is used to Reading. After trying to read for a very long time, you will notice that the motivation to read is entering you gradually.
Note If you are a parent who wishes to go back to school, I have a separate article for you. You may click here now for how to write Waec and Jamb to further your education as a mom or dad.
The important steps to start reading for Jamb 2023 are:
1. Start Gathering Materials
Getting the required materials is the first step you need to start preparing for Waec or Jamb 2023. The essential materials you need are:
Recommended: Materials for Jamb
2. Get Your Brain Ready
Your attention has been on other issues, it is time for you to draw your attention back to Waec and Jamb. Take away every form of distractions or shame due to the fact that you are out to have been in school by now.
Remember, what takes your attention will also take your direction.
3. Begin To Start Reading
This is the most important part of the article. It is the point we have been beating about the bush to reach. Without wasting further time, here is how to kick-start your reading.
- Start with the subject you love or used to love very much.
- Open to the topic you used to love very much in the subject
- Go through it over and over again
- Move to another topic you love in the same subject
- Open a Flashlearners app and try attempting questions related to the topics.
- Continue doing that until you interest in reading continues to revive.
Let me break it down further. If you love Biology very much, start reading biology. If Reproduction used to be part you loved most in biology, start with it and then solve questions under reproduction. Then move to other biology topics you love.
Doing this in Biology will spark up your interesting in reading. With time, your reading appetite will activate to start reading other subjects.
Use the links below to start how to start studying specific subjects in Jamb UTME.
- How to Start Reading Mathematics
- Start Reading for Jamb English
- Start Reading for Jamb Commerce
- Start Reading for Jamb Chemistry
- Start Reading for Jamb Economics
- Start reading for Jamb Physics
Did you find this very helpful? if yes, then share with others via the share buttons, and don’t fail to drop your comment.