Jamb Chemistry Class for 2021. Jamb Chemistry Topics, Jamb Past Questions, Jamb Books, Jamb Syllabus And Likely Jamb Chemistry Questions for Free.
This Flashlearners Jamb Chemistry 2021 page is Updated Regularly with Videos and Topics to Cover everything you should Learn to Score high in Jamb UTME 2021.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
- 1. What is Chemistry?
- 2. Jamb Chemistry Syllabus And Books
- 3. States of Matter & Change of State
- 4. Periodic Table of Elements
- 5. Elements, Compounds And Mixture
- 6. Atomic Mass Of The First 20 Elements
- 7. The First 20 Elements And Symbols
- 8. 1000 Chemistry KeyPoints
- 9. Jamb 2021 Chemistry Likely Questions With Solutions
- 10. Soaps And Detergents
- 11. Gas Laws
- 12. General Properties of Matter
- 13. Separation Of Mixtures
- 14. Matter, Atom, Molecule and Ion
- 15. Dalton’s Atomic Theory
- 16. Rutherford’s Atomic Theory
- 17. J.J. Thompson’s Atomic Theory
- 18. Kinetic Theory of Matter
- 19. Bohr’s Atomic Model
- 20. Separation of Sugar & Sulphur Mixture
- 21. Organic Chemistry
- 22. 4 Laws of Chemical Combination
What is Chemistry?
Definition of Chemistry for Schools, Jamb & Waec. Chemistry is the Study of the Composition, Properties and Uses of Matter.
Matter is anything that has mass and occupies space. Mass is the quantity of matter a body possesses while weight is the earth pull on a body. The product of a body’s mass and acceleration due to gravity is equal to the weight of the body.
Jamb Chemistry Syllabus And Books
Chemistry Syllabus for Jamb and Hot Topics to Cover in UTME… Chemistry deals with the composition, properties and uses of Matter.
- Ababio, O. Y. (2009). New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999). Senior Secondary Chemistry, Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Ojokuku, G. O. (2012). Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, (Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Odesina, I. A. (2008). Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2nd Edition), Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Uche, I. O. Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Ibadan: Evans.
States of Matter & Change of State
Matter is anything that has Mass and Occupies Space. It exists in 3 Forms called the States of Matter. Matter can change from one Phase to Another. The Three States of Matter are Solid, Liquid And Gases.
Periodic Table of Elements
The Periodic Table is a Chart or Table showing arrangement of Elements according to their Atomic Numbers. Periodic Table was first Designed by Dimitri Mendeleev in 1869. Mosely Designed the Modern Periodic Table.
- Meaning of Periodic Table
- History of Periodic Table
- Matter, Atoms and Molecules
- Shells, Groups and Periods
- How Electron are arranged in Atoms
- How to Draw Periodic Table
- Reasons for Chemical Reactions
Which of the following Properties increases down a group in Periodic Table?
Elements, Compounds And Mixture
Matter can be an Element, Compound or Mixture. While Elements are Pure substances, Mixtures and Compounds are regarded as Impure.
- How to Separate Mixture of Iron and Sulphur; How to Separate the Mixture of Iron and Sulphur
- A Mixture of Sand, NH4Cl & NaCl; How to Separate the Mixture of Sand, NH4Cl and NaCl…
- Reason Sodium is Kept Under Paraffin Oil or Kerosene
- Difference Between Substance And Mixture
Atomic Mass Of The First 20 Elements
Atomic Mass is the Sum of Proton and Neutron in the Nucleus of The Atom. This Video Covers the Mass of the First 20 Elements in the Periodic Table…
The First 20 Elements And Symbols
The first 20 Elements in Chemistry are Hydrogen (H), Helium (He), Lithium (Li), Beryllium (Be), Boron (B), Carbon (C), Nitrogen (N), Oxygen (O), Fluorine (F), Neon (Ne), Sodium (Na), Magnesium (Mg), Aluminum (Al), Silicon (Si), Phosphorus (P), Sulfur (S), Chlorine (Cl), Argon (Ar), Potassium (K) and Calcium (Ca)
1000 Chemistry KeyPoints
1000 Hot KeyPoints in Chemistry for last Minutes Revision in Chemistry for Schools and Jamb. These key points cut across:
- Common Names
- Chemistry Intro
- Matter and Energy
- Periodic Table
- Pure and Impure Substances
- Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
- Atomic Theory
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Methods of Heat Transfer
- Uses of NaOH
- Constituents of Air (Mixture)
- Industrial Process
- Crude Oil
- Chemical Reaction
- (Bonding) Electrovalent Bonding
- Covalent Bonding and Vander Waals
- Acid, Base and Salt
- Efflorescence, Deliquescence and Hygroscopy
- Drying vs Dehydration
- Shapes of Molecules
- Gas Laws
- Derivation of Ideal Gas Equation
- Heat Change of Reaction
- Endothermic and Exothermic Reaction
- Redox Reaction
- Alpha Particle Emmission
- Kinetic Theory of Gases (Wave and Particle nature)
- Einstein Equation
- Homologous Series
Jamb 2021 Chemistry Likely Questions With Solutions
What are Topics and Questions Jamb will Set in Chemistry? Jamb UTME 2021 Likely Chemistry Questions with Detailed Solutions. Major topics covered are:
- Gas Laws
- Homologous Series
- Specific Heat Capacity Calculation
- Calculations in Chemistry
- Atomic Chemistry and More…
Soaps And Detergents
Soaps and Detergents explained for Schools, Jamb And Waec. Soaps and Detergents are substances which when dissolved in Water Posses the ability to remove dirt from surfaces.
1. Soaps and Detergents
2. Surface Tension of Water
3. Hardness in Water – Temporary and Permanent
4. Comparison, Advantages and Disadvantages of Soaps and Detergents
5. Formation of Soaps and Detergents
6. Likely Exam Questions answered…
The Correct Formular For Ideal Gases. The volume of Gas Which Obeys Charle’s Law. Calculate the Volume of Gas which Obeys Charle’s Law
General Properties of Matter
Matter is anything that has Mass and Occupies Space. It has general properties that every School and Student should Learn.
Separation Of Mixtures
Separation of Mixture and Purification of Chemical Substances for Waec, Neco, Jamb And Post UTME. For Waec, Jamb and Other Examinations…
- Pure and impure substances
- Boiling and melting points.
- Elements, compounds and mixtures
- Chemical and physical changes.
Separation Techniques, Filtration, Chromatography, Sublimation, Simple And Fractional Distillation, Crystallisation For Waec, Jamb, Post UTME, Neco, etc
Matter, Atom, Molecule and Ion
Particle Nature of Matter: Atom, Molecule And Ion.
Chemistry: The study of the Properties, Composition and Uses of Matter.
Matter: Anything that has mass and occupies space.
Atom: Smallest particle of an element that can take part in Chemical reaction.
Molecule: Smallest particle of a substance that can normally exist alone and still retains the Chemical Properties of that substance.
Ion: Charged atoms.
Dalton’s Atomic Theory
1. All Matter (Elements) Consists of
Small Indivisible Particles Called Atoms
2. Atoms of the same elements are similar in shape and mass and differ from the atoms of other elements.
3. Atoms can neither be created nor destroyed.
4. When Atoms Combine, they do so in simple Ratio
5. All chemical reaction involves only the separation, combination or rearrangement of Atoms.
Rutherford’s Atomic Theory
Rutherford’s Theory of Atoms Explained. Rutherford’s Atomic Theory and Limitations for Waec, Jamb, Post UTME and other Examinations…
J.J. Thompson’s Atomic Theory
This is also called the Plum-pudding Model. Thompson also discovered electrons in his Cathode Ray experiment. He proposed that an atom is a sphere of positively charged matter within which negative charges are embedded.
Kinetic Theory of Matter
In simple form, the Kinetic Theory of Matter States that Matter is made up of molecules that are in constant motion and collides with other atoms or molecules.
Bohr’s Atomic Model
Bohr’s Atomic Model And It’s Limitations for Waec, Jamb And Other Ordinary Level Examinations…
Separation of Sugar & Sulphur Mixture
(Solved) Which of the following Separation Technique is used to separate a mixture of Sugar and Sulphur? Chemistry Past Question And Answer For Jamb, Waec And Post UTME.
Organic Chemistry is the branch of Chemistry that deals with ___ and ___? Chemistry Past Question And Answer For Jamb.
Catalytic hydrogenation of Benzene produces Cyclohexane.
What type of reaction takes place between Alkense and Halogens?
4 Laws of Chemical Combination
The Laws of Chemical Combination are Law of Conservation of Mass, Definite Proportions, Reciprocal Proportions and Multiple Proportions.
An Element X forms the following Compound with Chlorine: XCL4, XCL3And XCL2. This Illustrates which Law of Chemical Combination?
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?