Google AdSense Account approval is what Ads more sense to your blog or website. In my article on how to pass Google Adsense second review process, I emphasised that the dream of every webmaster is to get Google Adsense account approval.
With every passing day, Adsense introduces strict rules and requirements. This makes it more difficult to get Google AdSense Account approval. In fact, statistics show that Google Adsense only accepts approximately 3 accounts out of over 1000 applications they receive daily.
The truth of the matter is that ” No matter the economy of the jungle, the lion can never eat grass”. All you need is the following 30 steps to get Google Adsense account approved easily. The tips are arranged in no particular order…
30 Tips To Get Google AdSense Account Approval
- Know what Google Adsense really is and why you want to apply.
- Create a webmaster account and submit your site to Google and Bing
- Ensure your blog design is simple and easy to navigate.
- Check your contents for possible plagiarism.
- You need enough text in all your pages to solve the problem of insufficient content.
- Remove third-party ads or programs from your site.
- Try to get a custom domain name rather than using free blogging platforms.
- Improve your website traffic to at least 40 constant visitors per day.
- Have at least 15 quality posts before you apply for Google Adsense.
- Make sure you are 18+ before you apply for Google Adsense.
- Use proper meta title and description.
- Make your site mobile friendly and search engine optimized.
- If it is applicable to your country, wait for six months before you apply. I got mine within two months of blogging.
- Make sure you have at least four posts in each of your categories.
- Your blog or website should not contain adult contents.
- Try to place social buttons and handles to send a strong social signal.
- Don’t place ads code more than once on a page.
- Don’t make unnecessary changes to your template during the review process.
- Your post should contain the date of publication and author name.
- Don’t promote illegal business on your website or blog.
- Your about page should explain who you really are and what your blog is all about.
- Your content should be unique and meaningful. Use proper headings, bullets and minimize grammatical errors.
- Constantly check your email for any notice from Google Adsense team.
- Comply with Google Adsense policies and follow all their points.
- Create a sitemap and robots.txt file on your blog.
- Try to implement Google Analytics on your website to prove to Google that you are concerned about your website statistics.
- Work on your page speed, make your blog load very fast.
- Understand the steps involved in the Google AdSense Approval.
- Your articles should be very rich in content.
Remember, content is the King… Share this with friends or comment below. I wish you Good luck.