I explained how to maximise Google Adsense earning In Episode 8. This Episode will teach new bloggers the process they will go through to apply for Adsense, verify their address and get their first earning.
Google AdSense is sure the largest advertising network. As the name implies, it is an advertising scheme powered by Google. The network helps turn your passion into profit. Google places adverts on your website and you get paid based on page views and direct clicks on the ads. Note that you are not permitted to click your own ads.
Few years back, it was very easy to get Google Adsense account approved. All that was required is that you create an AdSense account which will get reviewed by the Google Adsense team. You then implement ads on your site after the approval (which was easy and fast). It is now more difficult.
Google AdSense Approval Process
The following are the up-to-date steps involved in the Google Adsense approval process.
1. Make sure your website complies with Google AdSense Policies:
This is the very first step you should take. Ensure that your website meets the webmaster guidelines and is suitable for Google to place ads. In my article on on Adsense second review, I laid emphasis on how to check and balance your site for Google Adsense approval.
2. Create an AdSense Account:
It is very easy to create Google adsense account. Ensure you fill in the right details. You can create your Adsense account here.
3. Wait for the first review process:
Google Adsense Team reviews your site after you create account with them. On first step approval, you will be able to login to your account. If your application is not approved, Adsense team will mail you. The common reasons for diapproval are:
- Insufficient content
- Domain age (for some countries)
- Plagiarism or
- Your website doesn’t meet the Google Adsense program policies and is not fit for Advertisement.
Good News! You can now practice Jamb Questions, Post Utme Quiz, Waec&Neco CBT, Current Affairs And Even Jobs & Scholarships aptitude test Questions Online here at Flashlearners. CLICK HERE TO START NOW
4. Login To Your Account And Get Code:
Immediately you log in, you will see an option to get Ad-code. Copy the code carefully.
5. Place the Ad code in your website:
Paste the code you copied either in your sidebar, header.php or using AdSense plugin. I strongly recommend the use of a plugin. You may want to read my article on second review for the best Google Adsense plugin.
6. Wait for the second step approval process:
After placing the code in your website, blank ads will begin to appear. AdSense will then review your website for the second time. Live Ads will start displaying immediately you are approved and you will begin to earn.
On the other hand, if your account is disapproved, you will be mailed the reason(s) for the disapproval plus suggestions.
7. Get your AdSense Pin:
This is the third main approval process. Once your Google Adsense earning gets to $10, Adsense team will mail a pin directly to your location.
8. Enter your Pin:
This is the last step. Login to your account and enter the pin sent to you. Then, take a chilled water and relax.
NOTE: Google AdSense minimum pay out is $100.
EARLIER EPISODES AND NEXT EPISODE:
- The Vision And General Framework | Episode 1
- Introduction To Blogging, SEO And How I Started | Episode 2
- Niche, Domain, SEO, Hosting And WordPress |Episode 3
- Get Domain, Pay For Hosting, Cost Analysis And Designing A WordPress blog |Episode 4
- OnPage SEO and Creating high Quality Content |Episode 5
- Crawling, Ranking, Indexing and Rendering | Episode Beta
- 15 Ways To Promote Your Blog And Improve Indexing | Episode 6.
- The 6 Ways You Can Make Money Blogging | Episode 7
- How to maximize your Google Adsense Earning | Episode 8
EPISODE 10: Habits that will make your fail in Blogging
……. Best Regards!……….
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram Or You May Want To Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- SSCE Series Part 3: How To Read For Waec And Neco 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Jamb Series Part 3: The Best Time To Start Reading For Jamb 2018 - October 16, 2017
- Learn Blogging SO2E1: The Google Panda Algorithm Update - October 15, 2017