How do I increase my Google Adsense earning In Nigeria And Africa? This shall be fully covered in this Episode since it has become a hot cake question. Every blogger wants to make the best out of Google Adsense.
Is your Google AdSense Earning very low? You are not alone. So many bloggers are facing the same challenge. This is an issue you must address after getting Google AdSense approval.
It is true that Google AdSense is the best contextual Ads network. However, not every AdSense publisher earn a reasonable amount of money. As a matter of fact, so many bloggers earn less than $1 per day from Google Adsense.
Recommended: How much to earn with 1k views
If you have made up your mind to dramatically increase your Adsense earning, this article is for you. I am going to list the 30 ways you can boost your AdSense revenue right now.
30 Ways To Increase Google AdSense Earnings
1. Use both text and display Ads: This will enable more ads appearing in your ad unit.
2. Implement Links Ads: Links ad units have lower CPC. However, Links Ads increases click-through rate (CTR). Do not neglect them since they will get more clicks and improve your earning dramatically.
3. Change Ads Positions: Experiment with Ads position to see which one favours you the most. Header adverts convert very much. Then rotate around content to see which works best for you.
4. Place Adverts around the content: Placing adverts in-between posts increases your click-through rate. In fact, placing ads on sidebar doesn’t work for me. Currently, I don’t have any Google Adsense Ad unit in my sidebar (As at the time of writing).
5. Place adverts Below Header: Header ads attract visibility and high click-through rate.
6. Choose high paying Niche: Some niche naturally attracts high CPC and ctr. Tech and news blogs usually get higher cpc than school news blogs. On the other hand, school news blogs get more clicks.
7. Write topics with higher CPC in Your Niche: This includes topics on making money, gadgets, big brands, travel and so on.
8. Use Google Adsense Matched content Ad unit: When your traffic improves, you will be eligible for Google native ads or match content Unit. It is just like a typically related post. It contains Ads (Optional) and has up to 10 posts on it.
9. Write high-quality content: The quality of your content determines the quality of your audience and ultimately determines the quality of your earning. See how to create one here.
10. Drive more traffic to your blog: The more traffic you get, the more you earn from Google and other PPC networks.
11. Place Ads after content: Placing ads immediately after your article does the magic.
12. Place Ads in the middle of content for long blog posts.
13. Use Adword tools to help your site.
14. Block low paying adverts using competitive filters (I don’t do this)
15. Use long tail keywords: Long tale keywords help improve your CPC. I have explained this in my OnPage article.
16. Build high-quality backlinks: Backlinks increases your domain authority and ranking. This means more money in your Adsense account.
17. Use more than three Ad units: The more the ad units, the more the probability of clicks. However, ensure a good user experience.
18. Make your display Ads visible to visitors: Don’t place ads in hidden areas.
19. Your link Ads unit should be in spots where they can be seen.
20. Increase your keyword density: Increase the number of times your keywords appear in the article but do not engage in keyword stuffing.
21. Use Adsense channel to track performance.
22. Blend your Ads colour with your content (I did this for my match content ads but I currently disabled it).
23. Update your old posts and write fresh ones.
25. Make use of Revenue sharing sites
26. When your post title carries download or apply now, your CTR increases.
27. Place matched content units after post.
28. Always Keep track of your Ads to know which is performing under expectations. Use the Google Adsense Android App.
29. Boost your Google Adsense earning by using section targeting.
30. As a video publisher, You can improve your Google AdSense earning by using Adsense for Youtube. Add space between Ads and content so that it doesn’t violate Adsense policies.
See Also: How to increase your Adsense CPC
EARLIER EPISODES AND NEXT EPISODE:
- The Vision And General Framework | Episode 1
- Introduction To Blogging, SEO And How I Started | Episode 2
- Niche, Domain, SEO, Hosting And WordPress |Episode 3
- Get Domain, Pay For Hosting, Cost Analysis And Designing A WordPress blog |Episode 4
- OnPage SEO and Creating high-Quality Content |Episode 5
- Crawling, Ranking, Indexing and Rendering | Episode Beta
- 15 Ways To Promote Your Blog And Improve Indexing | Episode 6.
- The 6 Ways You Can Make Money Blogging | Episode 7
EPISODE 9: Google Adsense Approval Process For Dummies
Agada victor says
nice I just got approved for adsense Agadablog.blogspot.com
Isaac Inegbenehi says
Wow! Congratulations dear
Nice episode mentor, keep the fire burning
Pls sir, i apply for googld ads and they said i should my templet and pravicy,and i have done that several time,till yet i hav’nt seen any thing, pls can u help me by templete ?
Isaac Inegbenehi says
Please rephrase your statement. I don’t really understand what the issue is…