When will Jamb Start Giving Admission to Candidates who wrote Jamb Last Year? Every University, Polytechnic or College of Education Aspirant wants to see the Jamb Admission List.
The good news is that Jamb has started giving 2020/2021 admission on Jamb Caps Portal. The admission process takes months and many candidates will gain admission.
If you’re not admitted today, you may be admitted tomorrow. Simply click here for how to check admission status on Jamb Caps Website.
Recommended: Five persons you need to be Successful
Jamb admission lists are released in Batches. The first set of names to be published on Jamb Portal will be the first batch Jamb Admission Status for 2020/2021 session. Jamb will upload all the admission lists for Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education.
The Jamb Admission Process Follows The Pattern Below:
- Jamb registration and examination date
- The release of Jamb results
- Jamb sending results/scores to various institutions
- General and departmental Cut off Marks.
- Uploading of awaiting results to Jamb portal
- Post UTME examination and admission screening hold.
- Various institutions send lists of successful candidates to Jamb via Jamb caps portal.
- Jamb and Schools start releasing admission lists for candidates to check.
- Original result slip and Jamb admission letter printing.
After cut off marks have been decided and released, Post UTME holds in various schools. The next thing that happens is that those using Waec or Neco awaiting results are required to upload their O-level results to jamb portal. See how to upload your WAEC result online here.
After Post UTME is conducted and results are released by various Institutions, Jamb admission lists will start rolling out. You can now check your admission status to know your fate.
Things That Will Make Jamb Give You Admission
- Jamb score above cut off mark
- A High post UTME Score
- Availability of O-level result (Waec, Neco, Gce) when needed.
- Meeting the admission requirements of your school
Recommended: Jamb score that gives admission
Do you have further questions? Feel free to share with me using the comment box. You may want to let your friends know about this article by using the share buttons.
Other Ways Flash Learners Can Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?