HOT CAKE » JAMB CBT 2021 App With Summary And Likely Questions From JAMB Novel. DOWNLOAD HERE
WHATSAPP » Chat Me Up For Enquiries And Updates. CLICK HERE

Comments

How To Print Out Your Jamb Admission Letter For 2020 — 93 Comments

1. Habeebulloh on said:

Sir, I have been charged for the payment of jamb admission letter but it’s still pending for some hours ago now, what do I do please

2. collins on said:

pls is still me sir right now if i checked my addimission status its showing me addimission have not being given yet.
    pls sir what do i do

3. collins on said:

please sir addimission letter was sent to me, but i didn’t accept it because i don’t like the school, please sir my question is that will jamb still offer me addimission
    am confuss pls help out “thanks”

4. gbenro on said:

pls am confused..I choose banking and finance as my course only to find out that unilag have finance not banking and finance hope no problem

5. Abah Ruth onyawole on said:

Sir I’ve paid for my admission letter printing but I still can’t print ir

6. Abah Ruth onyawole on said:

Sir I have accepted my admission and have also paid d 1000 naira for d admission letter printing but I still can’t print it out

7. Mercy on said:

Pls the site is saying “cannot be registered this time “…what’s wrong pls

8. Micky on said:

Please sir!
    Caps.jamb.gov.ng gave me admission which I accepted, buh now unijos has release their admission list which I didn’t see my name on it” sir am confused

9. Anonymous on said:

What happens when you click on print admission letter but you are not yet admitted

10. praise on said:

pls sir i want to open my utme result it said i donot register .pls what can i do

11. praise on said:

pls sir fcesoyo have offer me admission but when i check my jamb portal its telling me no addmission given yet.and i ave done changing of institution two times . pls sir what can i do.

12. Anonymous on said:

My name appeared in unilag merit list, I have started my registration but I can’t go on because jamb haven’t offered me admission it keeps showing no admission is given yet
    I don’t know what to do
    Please reply as soon as you can sir

13. Anonymous on said:

I have been offered admission in Lasu but my jamb page is saying no admission offered yet please what should I do sir

14. Anonymous on said:

i have been confirmed by jamb that i have been admitted when i checked. registration is ongoing in unilag but i cant proceed with mine

15. Anonymous on said:

bro, i have paid for my jamb admission letter via master card and was debited days later but i dont see any jamb admission letter at all

please what do i do

16. Abdullahi on said:

Jamb gave me admission and intructed me to effect change of course online or admission will be revoked. Please, what should I do next?

17. Seun on said:

Please am yet to see my admission status on jamb portal, and the school already sent me an admission offer ,which I already accepted and I bought another change of course form from jamb, now I am yet to receive admission from jamb, what can I do

18. James Rosita N on said:

its only showing welcome

• Use PC…. You will see a menu to check admission status in the welcome page

19. James Rosita N on said:

I changed my institution to Madonna university elele but I have not see my name on jamb caps. what should I do now? Madonna university have offered me admission.

20. CHINYERE STELLA NGOZI on said:

Is there the possibility of someone whose name appears on CAPS as “NOT ADMITTED” to get admission in her chosen university of choice?