NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship for this Year 2021 is currently ongoing. The Application deadline is September 15, 2021.
The Addax Petroleum Development (Nigerian) Limited (APDNL) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2021 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
NNPC/Addax Scholarship Award 2021
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2020/2021 academic session)
- For OND students, the award will be for 2 years only
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- HND students
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Only Indigenes of APDNL Host Communities in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place online using remote proctoring CBT application and the date of the test will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for NNPC / Addax Scholarship
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Leader (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Board
Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
The application deadline is strictly 15th September 2021. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.