For Business or knowledge sake, you may want to learn how to run ads on Facebook and Instagram. Facebook (FB) and Instagram (IG) advertising fall under Social Media Marketing (SMM), a Branch of Digital Marketing.
Facebook and Instagram are a very powerful tool to promote any business. They are two of the most popular mobile platforms. According to research, one in five minutes on mobile is spent on Instagram or Facebook.
FB and IG are linked because the same person owns them. In fact, while creating ads on Facebook, you will be asked whether you wish to show the same ads on Instagram. Today, I will show you the requirements and procedure to advertise on Instagram and Facebook.
Requirements To Run Facebook And Instagram Ads Together
- Have a Facebook Account
- Link your Instagram to your Facebook Page
- Create Facebook Ad
- Choose the option to run the ads on Instagram too
How to Run Ads On Facebook And Instagram
- Click here to access FB Ads Manager
- Select the Campaigns tab
- Click Create
- Name your Ad
- Set up your Ad account
- Choose a Target Audience
- Choose your Placement
- Enter Ad Amount
- Choose whether to also run the ad on Instagram
- Create your Ad
How to Advertise on Only Instagram
You need a Facebook account to advertise on Instagram. You also need to link your Instagram to Facebook. Simply login to Instagram and go to Menu→Settings→Business to link your Instagram with Facebook.
- Log in to your Instagram
- Upload Picture, story or video you wish to advertise.
- Click on Promote under it.
- Create your Ad
Recommended: How to make money with your phone
Types of Facebook And Instagram Ads Placement
- Device type: Mobile, desktop, or both.
- Platform: Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, or Messenger
- Placements: Feeds, Stories, in-stream (for videos), messages, in-article, and apps and sites (external to Facebook).
- Operating Systems: iOS, Android, feature phones, or all devices.
Types of Facebook Ads
- Image ads
- Slideshow ads
- Video Ads
- Messenger ads
- Collection Ads
- Lead Ads
- Dynamic Ads
- Stories ads
Types of Instagram Ads
- Stories ads
- Photos Ads
- Video Ads
- Carousel Ads
- Ads in Explore
- Collection ads
11 Marketing Objectives Offered By Facebook
- Brand awareness: Introduce your brand to a new audience.
- Reach: Expose your ad to as many people in your audience as possible.
- Traffic: Drive traffic to a specific web page, app, or Facebook Messenger conversation.
- Engagement: Reach a wide audience to increase the number of post engagements or Page Likes, increase attendance at your event, or encourage people to claim a special offer.
- App installs: Get people to install your app.
- Video views: Get more people to watch your videos.
- Lead generation: Get new prospects into your sales funnel.
- Messages: Encourage people to contact your business using Facebook Messenger.
- Conversions: Get people to take a specific action on your website (like subscribe to your list or buy your product), with your app, or in Facebook Messenger.
- Catalog sales: Connect your Facebook ads to your product catalog to show people ads for the products they are most likely to want to buy.
- Store traffic: Drive nearby customers to bricks-and-mortar stores.
Facebook Ad Policies 2020: Why Your Ads Are Not Approved
Sometimes, your ads don’t get approved because they don’t follow Facebook advert policies. The following are reasons your ads may not be approved or may stop running:
1. Advertising something prohibited
2. Advertising something restricted
3. Not following community standards
4. You’ve made a mistake with your ad creative
5. You’ve made a mistake with your landing page
Recommended: Why your page is not allowed to advertise
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. JAMB, SSCE AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST POSTS FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING BLOGGING GUIDE
- Waec Gce Syllabus 2020 And Hot Topics For All Subjects - May 22, 2020
- How to Create a LinkedIn Profile And Page in Nigeria - May 22, 2020
- SSCE Series Part 8: 5 Reasons Why Many Good Christians Fail Waec And Neco - May 22, 2020