It is true that some persons so fail Jamb that they now receive Christmas gifts from Jamb. The good news is that total salvation in Jamb is very possible. This is what I have brought to you here at Flashlearners; Please accept it.
If you have ever failed Jamb more than once, you will understand that the major reason why thousands of candidates fail Jamb yearly is lack of proper guidance. If you are not guided, you may be grounded.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
Have you ever wondered why so many candidates study hard but still fail? You may have experienced a situation where people you taught pass more than you. This is the time for all the nonsense in Jamb to stop.
If nothing inspires you to be serious and get the right information to pass Jamb, this will motivate you: 1.79 million candidates sat for Jamb 2019.
So many methods have been adopted in the past to bypass and pass Jamb. Examples of such methods include Jamb expo centre and SMS method. However, after the Release of the Jamb CBT Update around 2014, a lot of Jamb algorithm has been updated.
Over the months, Jamb has taken drastic measures to ensure that malpractice doesn’t exist in Jamb anymore. You may be wondering, Is it possible to stop malpractice in Jamb? See the measures below:
- Yes, Jamb to monitor all centres with CCTV Camera
- Jamb drop 8 solid guidelines to end cheating
- Jamb drops stressful pre-registration procedures
- Hmm, Jamb organised live twitter chat with candidates
A question comes to mind, how come people study hard and still fail Jamb? The answer is simple. You can study wrongly for the right exam. Below are the reasons why candidates study hard but still fail with links to the solutions:
- Many candidates forget 90% of what they study.
- Lack of concentration while studying.
- Inability to understand what they read.
- They don’t know the right way to analyze difficult courses.
- Not guided on how to use Jamb past questions to score 350+.
- They refuse to understand the right persons to meet.
- Failure to fall in Love with mathematics.
- They forgot everything in the exam hall.
- Issues with Jamb comprehension passages.
Despite these odds, you can write Jamb on your own and still pass very well. However, there are necessary materials you should always be found with as a Jamb candidate. They are useful to you just as the compass is to the pilot. See them:
PERMANENT SALVATION IN JAMB
I have vowed to ensure that every Jamb candidate who Visits or Joins FLASHLEARNERS score nothing less than 350 in Jamb. To achieve this, I have created a Jamb category under Flashlearners to frequently deliver the daily need of all Jamb candidates. I have also launched a video class to teach you all Jamb subjects. You can click here to watch and subscribe.
For a Total and complete Jamb guide, always visit Jamb guide category here at Flashlearners. Trust me, that is going to be your turning point. No more failure in Jamb!
- Visit FLASHLEARNERS JAMB GUIDE
- Watch Flashlearners Jamb Video Lectures
- Practise Jamb questions online for free
TRENDING POSTS RIGHT NOW AT JAMB GUIDE
Below is the list of Top five popular posts right now at Our Jamb Clinic centre.
- 10 Reasons why you may fail Jamb and what to do.
- How to learn Computer for Jamb CBT
- The hotcake courses to study in any Nigeria University
Hope you found this guide helpful? Feel free to share with others and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box…
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?