Comments

Jamb Ultimate Chat Room With Flash Isaac — 41 Comments

1. Umunna Onyinye on said:

Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group

2. Salako Olawale on said:

sir, which economics textbook is the best among the textbooks recommended by jamb

3. osayande benita on said:

what does it mean for your jamb cap to write sorry,you have not be admission yet

4. Anonymous on said:

Good day sir, pls is it possible to upload neco in jamb and waec in post utme registration? must the o level result in jamb and utme be the same in order to get admission? or can it be different. Thanks

5. Victor Radah on said:

Good morning sir…… Is it possible for us(using Neco) to register awaiting, in our post utme?? I’m having difficulties here please!!!

6. Opesco on said:

I created my jamb email creation after registration pls hope did would not affect

7. oyedepo on said:

pls sir ,would jamb allow us to use pencil and give us sheet to do rough workings?

8. madumere favour on said:

How can i check my, mock jamb date and center to know if it’s out

9. PRINZMOOR on said:

GOOD DAY SIR JUST WANT TO APPEARIATE WHAT U ARE DOING GOD BLESS

10. Fola on said:

Please I mistenkenly delete my confirmation code to be use for registration how do I get it back and can’t access my gmail….please reply

11. basirat on said:

Goodday Sir, pls is there anything I need to know or do after register.

12. Marvelous on said:

I really enjoy the cbt past questions,but what are d similar question dat will cum out in jamb 2018

• Questions would come out randomly from it; Although not all questions would be repeated word-for-word. You need to study and understand past questions (don’t cram).

13. @uchizi_official on said:

I am a science student.. but i want to pursue a degree in Administration(Actuarial Science to be precise) i have done my registration and all.. I chose unilag as my degree awarding institution.. my subject combinations are (ENG—MATHS—PHYX—ECON).. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP AS PER WHAT I NEED TO DO RIGHT TO GAIN ADMISSION THIS YEAR… HOW CAN I GET THE MOST RECENT PAST QUESTIONS? I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE SIR..

14. Susan on said:

Hi
    Do I have to write mathematics in jamb to study mass communication in lasu

15. Angel on said:

can I read on my own, and pass jamb without going to lesson

16. Asiya Abdullahi on said:

I couldn’t join d WhatsApp group pls add me up

17. Abdul on said:

is their last year jamb utme past question in your app?. And pls do send me the website so that i will download it straight worldly……

18. Anonymous on said:

Can I still upload my waec result

19. Queen on said:

hi, after creating jamb profile , and opening an email address I received a profile code via email is that the profile code I should use because I have sent my name to 55019 I still have not received any message

20. olamilekan on said:

Sir am having problem wit d link jamb sent 2 me i cant access d link but i have been sent cbt registration number pls help me ooo

• Jamb is having issue. There site becomes unresponsive once in a while. You need to be patient and keep trying. It is never your fault…