Homepage » Jamb Guide » Jamb CBT Update To Boost Your Jamb 2020 Score

Comments

Jamb CBT Update To Boost Your Jamb 2020 Score — 108 Comments

1. Yakubu clement on said:

Pls sir, my problems is, i registering jamb but i don’t have computer knowlege pls i need insist.

2. emeka on said:

sir wen i wz registering my jamb in benin dey said i cant put 2 universities but some of my frnds around were able to put 2 universities hope i dnt hve a problem sir

3. Amanda obi on said:

I started de preparation fo dis years jamb late becos of some strategies what can i do?

• Mr ade on said:

Just go and play ball

4. Sumaiya zakari on said:

Gud afternoon sir i checked my admission status on caps but it is showing “welcome” what does that means

5. Miracle Matt on said:

Gud evening sir am about to write jamb 2018 and I put awaiting result… Now i found my result but I have E8 in English pls can I still offer admission and I want to study Accounting

• You can be offered admission…. However, you may have problem during clearance.

6. Emma on said:

Sorry I wrote Jamb this year and had 285 and 70 as Post Utme agg. for uniben to study law but couldn’t get in for my course. So by the coming year I will apply for Delsu. Sorry but my questions are:
    1. How many years as at of present is a Jamb result valid?
    2. And is it easier to get in into Delsu to study law? (I am an indigene)
    3. And do they repeat questions from previous years? (Delta post ume)
    4. What is the percentage pass if you study or make their PQ your study guide? Or do they have special places they get their questions from?

I know this is time consuming if you are to reply, but please I really need your reply to also set a pace and narrow down my reading horizon so as to be more precise.
    Thanks, as I await your much needed reply.

• 1. One year
      2. Law is competitive in any school… However, Uniben is more competitive than DELSU
      3. Questions don’t necessarily get repeated but they follow the same pattern and standard
      4. You don’t have to restrict yourself to only DELSU PQ… Study wide

7. TINo on said:

I wrote jamb this year can I write next year ?

8. Alasan Esther Anuoluwapo on said:

pls i scored 233 in jamb and i want to study common law in unilorin, is dat mark(score)okay?

• Anonymous on said:

No it isnt

9. jake on said:

can.neco.be.added.to.jamb

10. legend baba on said:

pls I scored 230 in jamb and I want to study mechanical Engr in unilorin pls it advice

11. ani on said:

can I use 2017 jamb result to find admission next year?

12. Anita on said:

when will change of institution/course commence

13. musa Adam yunusa on said:

my lord help me and give me successful in my jamb examination by the Glory of Muhammad(s.a.w)

14. chirika ayuba on said:

i entered my email and i was told that ‘the message contains my examination center but there is no date and it did not show me the exam center even though it told that tht i have my exam centr

15. Emmanuel on said:

what about those that pass and still dont gain admission into universities

16. Darlington on said:

Hey Bro, nice site would love to be a blogger like this some day but that is a topic for another day. i haven’t received my reprint slip containing my time and date for my exam. will be very glad if you can help with that.
    Darlington

• You will really make a good blogger.

You will surely get your new jamb slip. Just be a little bit patient.

Trust me, you will get it between today and Wednesday.

• Darlington on said:

Thanks.

17. samuel on said:

pls sir when i ws registering 4 jamb i entered Neco instead of Neco Gce ,is there any risk

18. Edmund on said:

Jamb has changed grading system and I heard it is 40 for other subjects except English which is 60 and they didn’t repeat past questions in mock. Then there are not so many calculation how can I tack it

19. Idongesit on said:

There was a mistake while combining my o . level result, can it be rectified? Thanks 4 swift response.

20. apena shamsideen on said:

is the profile creation be ask on the exam day, what the use of it ,what if you have creat the profile on jamb sit and you dont have the print out

• You cannot register Jamb until you create Jamb profile. You don’t need print out for Jamb profile…