HOT CAKE » JAMB CBT 2021 App With Summary And Likely Questions From JAMB Novel. DOWNLOAD HERE
WHATSAPP » Chat Me Up For Enquiries And Updates. CLICK HERE

Comments

How To Create And Update Jamb Profile For 2021 — 1,324 Comments

1. Anonymous on said:

How will you check if the SIM card you are using is registered with your name

2. john on said:

I already use the sim to register jamb before and my
    NIN was Register with it, can I still use the same profile code for jamb registration this year.

3. Beatrice Mathew on said:

I have once registered jamb with the Sim that
    I linked with my NIN.
    Can I use another Sim that I have not register
    With NIN to register for jamb.

4. Fathia on said:

At first I have send my nun to 55019 and it reply by saying it has been receive then ik will be reply to shortly but later I tried it again it telling that no record can be found on my nin. I also tried it in the evening it still telling that I will receive a massage shortly. Pls can you do to it

• Sam Onuegbu on said:

Hi, Fathia.

They will reply you as they have said.

5. Anonymous on said:

Hi, I created the jamb profile through SMS, question is how do I login to view my profile on jamb website? They’re asking for password and I didn’t send any in the sms for profile creation. Pls help, thanks.

• Sam Onuegbu on said:

After creating your profile code, go to a JAMB registration centre near you to complete your registration.

Once your registration is complete, you will be able to login to JAMB portal to view your profile.

• 07065430914 on said:

6. Ameh Stella blessing on said:

Please I already use the sim to register jamb before and my NIN was Register with it, can I still use that sim for jamb registration this year

• Sam Onuegbu on said:

Yes, Ameh.
      You can.

Just go to the registration centre with the same profile code that you used for your last JAMB.

7. Ameh Stella blessing on said:

I have send my NIN to 55019 twice but no reply please what can I do, like how do I know if the name I register my sim with is the same as the one I register my NIN with

8. Chinaza on said:

Please can I use the confirmation code from jamb website for my registration website

9. Anonymous on said:

I have been linking my sim to my nin and its not even going through
    Talk less of sending the nin to 55019
    I don’t even know what to do

10. Alarape kehinde Adeola on said:

I’ve used the email I used 2018 to register my jamb registration dis year own. I hope is valid and I’ve not gotten any reply from #Noreply
    Please wat can I do

11. Odumade Muhammed taiwo on said:

have sent my nin to the jamb code is telling me that no record found for nin

12. Anonymous on said:

i have been sending my NIN number to 55019 since on Tuesday they reply me that an aror has occurred
    please what is the problem

13. Veronica Francis Ntebono on said:

how do I chack if my sim card was registered with my name

14. Anonymous on said:

you told us to create a Profile from jamb website, we did, they sent us a Confirmation Code with a 10digit number. We are asking you, *is the Confirmation Code the same with Profile code… Can we use that Confirmation Code from our email to register for Jamb please?

15. olamide sarah on said:

if the sim name and the nin name are different what should ido

• Anonymous on said:

Abeg someone should help me.my mom registered my sim Nd I used the same number to do my NIN nd is not giving the profile code please what should I do

16. Cherish on said:

I have gotten my profile code, e-pin and have been registered with no stress but my problem is that I haven’t been told my exam centre and date, I don’t know how to go about it. Please help

• Emmanuel on said:

You have to wait till when u will do reprinting

17. Anonymous on said:

Sir, jamb confirmation code created online is it same as profile code. If so can one pay for e-pin through it for 2021 utme. Thank you

18. Protocol on said:

Thanks you all

19. sopuru on said:

mine has been telling me jamb err

20. Max on said:

Site Owner, you’re not helping anybody here oo. We have sent our NIN space and NIN number correctly no mistake, but JAMB is extorting money from us without the profile code…now you told us to create a Profile from jamb website, we did, they sent us a Confirmation Code with a 10digit number. We are asking you, *is the Confirmation Code the same with Profile code… Can we use that Confirmation Code from our email to register for Jamb?….and you’re silence!

• Anonymous on said:

Please now did u log in jamb website