What is Jamb Profile? Jamb Profile is a Jamb Account Candidates must Create before Registering Jamb UTME or Direct Entry, Check Jamb Result, Print Original result slip, Accept or reject Jamb Caps admission status and correct errors on Jamb Portal.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
The Best Time to Create a Jamb Profile is when Jamb Date and registration is announced. The Jamb profile Contains your personal information such as Names, Email, Date of birth, Local Government of Origin, OLevel result, gender, course of choice, passport photograph, etc.
Recommended: How to create an email for Jamb
- 1. How to Create Jamb Profile Using NIN
- 2. How To Create Jamb Profile Using SMS
- 3. How to Create Jamb 2021 Profile On Jamb Website
- 4. Notice On Jamb Profile Creation
- 5. Jamb 2021 Profile Code Same With 2020
How to Create Jamb Profile Using NIN
Type ‘NIN then space, enter your 11 digit NIN number and send to 55019.
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App, Ijmb App Or Ican App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
Open Text Message and Type NIN and your NIN number. Then Send the message to 55019 at the rate of N50. In simple language, Send NIN 00123456789 to 55019 to Create your Jamb Profile. Replace 00123456789 with the numbers in your NIN Slip.
After sending NIN And Number to 55019, you will get the following message…
Your request has been recieved and is being processed, you will get response shortly.The service will cost you #50
After the message above, wait for your Jamb profile code. You will either get it immediately or after some hours or days. After getting the Profile Code, the next thing is to Purchase an E-PIN.
You may also be told that your NIN has already been registered with a GSM Number. In this case, confirm that the number is your own and use it to send NIN to 55019.
Invalid Name Format & Unable to Verify NIN: If you are getting an invalid Name format or Unable to Verify NIN, ask yourself the following questions…
- Have I linked my Phone number with NIN?
- Is the Name of my SIM and NIN the Same?
- Did I send the correct NIN or made mistakes?
- Did I put more than one Space between NIN and my NIN Number?
- Is my SIM able to send and receive messages?
How To Avoid SMS Issues Creating Profile
- Don’t add a comma between NIN & NIN Number.
- Don’t add space after your NIN Number
- 50 Naira will be deducted from your Sim. Make sure you have above N50 Naira airtime on your Mobile phone before sending the SMS.
- One Phone number can be used by one candidate only. Don’t share the same number with your brother or sister. They should get their own sim and send their own message.
- Make sure your phone number is linked with NIN before you send NIN to 55019.
- Don’t use your dad, mom or brother’s phone number.
Recommended: Pass with Flashlearners Jamb application
Failed to verify NIN
Someone Wrote: Please, I’m trying to get my Profile Code and I already have my NIN. I’m using Etisalat and the response I got was “Failed to verify NIN”. Then I was told not to use 9mobile. I was advised to use my mum’s MTN SIM since I have no other Sim, but still getting the same response.
My original SIM was registered by her in her name though and I was wondering if it could affect my getting the Profile code since it’s her name on the SIM and not mine.
Solutions To Failed To Verify NIN
- NIN must be length = 11
- Make sure your NIN is correctly linked with your number
- You can use any SIM Card So long it is registered with your name
- Do not use Sim registered with another name
- Make sure the NIN Name Matches the name on your SIM Card
- Ensure to have N100 or above airtime on your Phone
If you followed all the steps above, Jamb should send you Some Code. After getting the code, the next thing is getting an E-PIN. NIN Must be length = 11.
Generated Profile Code Names
Another possible error message when trying to generate a Jamb profile code is, “Already generated Profile Code Names Does Not match Names you enrolled with NIMC.
It simply means the Name you used to register your SIM Card is different from the name you used to register NIN.
Your profile name is your SIM Card name. It should match your NINC name, i.e the name you entered while enrolling NIN should match with your SIM Registration name.
- Did you register your SIM yourself?
- Are you using someone’s SIM Card?
- Are you sure you are using your NIN Number?
Some persons claimed that they were able to register Jamb profile even when the name on their NIN Slip and SIM Card is different. But for most persons, they get rejected.
How To Create Jamb Profile Using SMS
NIN has replaced sending your names to 55019. The updated way to create a Jamb profile via SMS is the use of NIN. Type ‘NIN‘ and your 11 digit NIN number and send it to 55019 by SMS. E.g NIN 00123456789
SMS (NIN) Method is the Best and Recommended way to create a Jamb Profile. To Create Jamb Profile for 2021 UTME & Direct Entry Registration, Text NIN and Number to 55019. Replace 00123456789 with your NIN Number.
A confirmation code of 10 characters will be received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN. Click here For more info on e-Pin and how to register Jamb.
As Jamb re-introduces NIN for Jamb 2021 registration, you will have to Text NIN & NIN Numbers to 55019 to create Jamb profile Instead of Sending your Names. There should be a space between the word ‘NIN’ and your 11 digit NIN
Write NIN and Space, then Your NIN Number. Type the numbers in your NIN slip. Make sure you have enough airtime (above N100) and confirm that your SIM Card can send and receive messages.
If you text just NIN or Only the NIN number to 55019, it will tell you invalid parameters. If your NIN is 00123456789, simply Send NIN 00123456789 to 55019 via SMS.
How to Create Jamb 2021 Profile On Jamb Website
This is not a Recommended Method. SMS Method is Advised…
- Visit the Jamb website using this link
- Locate create e-Facility account/login at the top
- Click on the create New account/Sign Up
- Enter your Email
- Select Security Question
- Enter your Security Answer
- Verify your Email Account
- Log in to your email, copy and paste the confirmation code sent to you
- Click on the link that Jamb will send to you to continue the registration.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes.
- Then create the account.
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.
Notice On Jamb Profile Creation
- If you are to create this profile Online, I advise that you use a big phone or COMPUTER to do so.
- If you would like to use your mobile device, please DO NOT USE OPERA MINI. Sometimes mobile opera mini doesn’t load the local government area and other fields.
- If you have used opera mini already and it worked for you, then you are good to go.
- Make sure you login to your profile to ensure there is no mistake before you proceed to get the E-pin. This is very important.
- If you have made a mistake already, click here to correct it.
- Ensure to use the same email used to create your profile in getting the Jamb E-PIN.
- Enter your surname and other names correctly.
- It is advisable you create your profile yourself or by 100% present during the process.
- If you are to pay someone for it, pay less than #500.
Jamb 2021 Profile Code Same With 2020
SInce 2018, candidates have been noticing that the profile code jamb gives to them is similar to that of the previous years. This happens if it is your second or third time of sitting for Jamb and it is not an issue.
You can be given the same profile code for Jamb 2020 in Jamb 2021
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB portal has been updated and it is now mandatory for all candidates to create Profile on the Jamb website before they can participate in the 2021 UTME.
Recommended: 10 things you can do with your profile
Jamb profile will still be relevant in Jamb 2022, 2023, 2024 Profile and so on. You have to be used to the system. You may want to click here to follow my Jamb series.
Other Ways To Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?