If you have ever wondered how to get Google Backlink then this is an amazing opportunity for you. The good news is that you can get high quality backlink from Gmail in less than one minute.
Another question comes to mind, if it is true that I can get backlink from Google via Gmail, how then should I go about it? Follow the guidelines below:
1. Ensure to have at least 1MB of data.
2. Login to your Gmail Account; preferably with Google Chrome, Uc Web, Safari or Opera mini.
3. You would see a gear button at the top right corner of the page if you are using desktop. For mobile users, locate the settings tab.
4. Click on settings.
5. Scroll down to the section where there is an option to enable signature.
6. Click on enable signature.
7. Anything to the box for simply put your website link.
8. Click on save changes.
9. Your settings will be saved.
10. Take a glass of water, you have gotten quality backlink from Google.
See Also: How to rank higher than your competitors
Feel free to share your thought using the comment box.
Others On The Series....
Recommended: Complete season 1 of my blogging series Important: Full Season 2 of my blogging series Recommended: Complete Season 3 summary SO4E1: Do you need premium yoast to rank SO4E2: Types of ranking drops on google SO4E3: Why your blog sometimes vanish SO4E4: Crawling, indexing, ranking SO4E5: Blog posts to drive more traffic SO4E6: Reasons students should blog SO4E7: Free versus premium themes and plugins SO4E8: How to rank high on Bing RECOMMENDED: Latest on the series
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- 10 Best Student Scholarships For Nigerians to Study In USA - Aug 5, 2020
- Flashlearners Listed in Best Student Blogs On FeedSpot - Aug 5, 2020
- Galaxy Note 20 Release Date, Features And Price in Nigeria - Aug 5, 2020