You don’t need 12 months to prepare for Jamb UTME. A high score in Jamb is guaranteed with approximately three months of effective reading.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
A question comes to mind, can I score 300 to 380 in Jamb 2021 with only three months of reading considering the fact that Jamb syllabus is big for all subjects? Yes.
I have already addressed how to pass jamb once, how to pass jamb without using expo, how to prepare for jamb in less than two weeks, how to pass jamb with past questions and five persons you need to be successful in Jamb.
I have also shared resources and materials that will be very helpful as you prepare to blast Jamb 2021. The top 5 things you need to prepare for Jamb 2021 are:
- Jamb syllabus for all subjects
- Jamb past questions
- Jamb Brochure
- Materials needed for Jamb
- Recommended textbooks for Jamb
Don’t be too concerned about how many more topics you need to cover, but be conscious of how many things you can reproduce from the topic you have covered so far.
Now, you have everything you need to score 200, 250, 300 and above in Jamb as the case may be. It is now left for you to use the available resources.
The more you are able to utilize them, the better your Jamb Score. To a very large extent, you are the one who determines your Jamb score. Whatever you do from today adds or remove from your Jamb Score.
Recommended: Jamb score you need to gain admission
Now, back to the question of the day…
How To Score Over 300 In Jamb 2021 In Three Months
You are the one who determines your Jamb score in 2021. Whatever you do from today adds or removes marks from your Jamb Score.
Can I Score 300 to 380 in 2021 Jamb With Less Than Three Months of Reading? Yes, you can score 300 and above with approximately three months of study.
Scoring very high in Jamb is not all about how long you study but how effective you study. It is not about how many hours you study a day but all about the things you learnt in your place of study.
Your Jamb score is not a function of how long you study. This is why those you study more than can score higher than you. Jamb questions are different from Waec questions based on depth. Waec tests your understanding of the topic but Jamb tests how deep you understand the topic. Every line and every English in Jamb questions matter.
To ensure you understand what you studied, test yourself with Jamb past questions. Scoring 300 in Jamb 2021 within three months of study has everything to do with how many topics you are able to understand very well.
Another factor you should settle is family and work factor. Settle the fact that you need time to study for Jamb with your parents or guardians. If your job is not giving you time to read for jamb at all, then you must choose between your work and Jamb. That is the bitter truth.
Jamb questions are difference from Waec questions based on depth
In addition to everything I have shared above, the following are the steps to score 300 and above in Jamb with less than three months of reading:
- Have a consistent study timetable
- Don’t skip your reading time for any activity less important than Jamb
- Register with a good tutorial centre for one month in addition to your personal reading time.
- Compare what you learn at tutorial centre to how much you gain when you study at home.
- If you find lecture centres helpful, continue, else, don’t pay for another month.
- If possible, get reading partners and see if it works for you.
- Get Flashlearners Jamb App; it covers recent questions and syllabus.
- Make sure you have textbooks for all your Jamb subjects.
- Always test yourself with as many questions as possible after reading a topic
- Don’t let the stress of Jamb registration or mistakes you make affect you; they can all be corrected.
- Refer to as many materials and books as possible to ensure that you understand everything.
- Always create quality time for revision.
- Rest and continue when it seems the book is not entering.
- Don’t be concerned about how many more topics you need to read, but be conscious of how many things you can reproduce from the topic you have covered so far.
- You must read.
Scoring very high in Jamb is not all about how long you study but how effective you study. It is not about how many hours you study a day but all about things you learnt in your hours of study.
I hope you found this guide helpful? Feel free to let me know how you feel using the comment box. You can as well share with friends using the share buttons so that they can score 300+ in Jamb 2021.