Comments

JAMB CAPS Admission Status Checker 2020 (Accept Or Reject) — 946 Comments

1. mercy on said:

I want to know if I have been admitted

2. Prince Emmanuel on said:

Sir,I opened my jamb caps and is saying not admitted, but the accept admission button is not active but lite to see both the accept and reject bottom is inactive. Please sir what should I do?

3. kingsley on said:

just checked my caps status nw and it showed “proposed” I don’t understand

4. joyous on said:

wat of if u open the caps n it jxt said welcome wat will u do

5. Anonymous on said:

Sir, I don’t know whats happening I checked caps trough my profit it brought only welcom and I also try to check my exam score it said I did not sit for jamb which I had original result with 263

6. OYEWUMI OREOFE on said:

PLS SIR I checked my own no admission yet and poly ibadan also no admission yet what should i do sir?

7. Anonymous on said:

I am a uniben aspirant
    Going for ecostats pls is there any news about them here

8. Hammed balikis omoh on said:

Sir,I haven’t been given admission
    I go through all d processes but it keep on saying; errors admission have not been given yet.pls sir y is dat error occurring

9. Hammed balikis on said:

Sir,I haven’t been given admission

10. ZARAH UMAR on said:

Sir i didnt upload my O’level can i upload it now

11. Valentine on said:

My course had been changed, I had also been congratulated and asked to accept or reject. I have accepted only to discovered that I don’t have one of the o’level requirement for the course given to me. What else can I do?

12. Olukunga kanyinsola on said:

My course changed in my jamb profile but still showing not admitted, I don’t understand, it’s not even showing if I should accept or not,I can’t tap it

13. Emmanuel on said:

My Personal Jamb Profile Status Just Opened and it says “Congratulations!!!! You have been Offered Admission o

Thank You Jesus.

14. Gideon... on said:

Pls I saw approved in my admission status… Can I accept?

15. Justmercy on said:

Im a D.E aspirant of UNILORIN, d admission list is finally out, now i can see d CAPS option in my profile onlike b4, bt wen i checkd my admission status it shows all my details frm my name to my course choice,bt says ‘NOT ADMITTED’… nd i had 53% in d putme, i dnt knw,is dea going to be a 2nd list or wat does d ‘NOT ADMITTED’ mean? Mr Isaac sir, pls i anticipate for ur reply plsssss thank u…

16. fortunate on said:

My profile is saying I didn’t register for the exam Pls oh was happening

17. Prosper on said:

Pls Sir.. I did change of course but is nt reflecting in my jamb portal it still showing my old course…. Help oo

18. orido emmanuel on said:

pls I have log in the caps but I changed my course and caps as not yet change it and is writing not admitted pls what can I do

19. Waliyat on said:

My caps is reading approve wotdoes DT mean

20. Anonymous on said:

Is it the course given in caps that I will be eventually given when my school list is out?? Pls I need your reply ……thanks

21. Augusta on said:

Pls sir my status is still showing not admitted is there any hope for me getting admission

22. Meshal David on said:

Pls help me i check my name in admission list 2017 barkin ladi plapoly i did not see it, so i want u to show me how to login again. course, estate management & valuation.

23. Lamenndee on said:

av been offerd admission in jamb caps but not yet in my jamb
    admission status…. so i need explanation whats the reason for
    that pls reply

24. shyshizzy on said:

Plz I usually use opera mini to check my caps and it progress from recommended to proposed Abd now it has been in accepted for. the past 5 days….. my caps status did not change from accepted buh I tried using chrome today buh I saw my profile on caps but the admission status was blank.
    buh with opera it accepted sat is still there….
    Plz am I not doomed ?

25. Ayodeji on said:

I really appreciate your updates, I have been offered provisional admission and I have printed my admission letter.
    Great you

26. Justmercy on said:

Pls sir i cant access d new jamb CAPs… wen i try to login with my email and password that i used to create a profile on JAMB, its “invalid login credentials”…. pls wat does it mean ? am i suspose to create/register fo the CAPs tin differently? pls reply sir…

27. Emmanuel on said:

Have been Offered Admission on Caps buh not on my Jamb Admission Status…..pls what’s the meaning of this o am kind of nervous… Pls I need answers.

28. Anonymous on said:

Pls any development on d admission of remedial students fro university of Ilorin.

29. frank on said:

pls, i changed my course from medicine and surgery to veterinary medicine but it still shows medicine and surgery as my course in my admission profile of CAPS pls what do i do.

30. Lamenndee on said:

av been given admission in jamb caps but not yet in my jamb admission status…. so i need explanation whats the reason for that pls