The kind of textbooks you read determine your success in any examination. To ensure that you don’t read out of point, Jamb has recommended certain books to make reading easier for you.
Here are 10 Jamb Recommended textbooks for Government that will go a long way to boost your score. However, you don’t need to get all the books. A maximum of two textbooks supported with Flashlearners Jamb past questions will do the magic for you.
Jamb 2021 Government Books to Read. The following are recommended textbooks you should use for Jamb 2021 Government.
- Adigwe, F (1985). Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999). Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978). The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983). Modern Politics and Government, London: macmillan.
- Ikein, A. A. (1990). The Impact of Oil on a Developing Country, The Case of Nigeria, Ibadan; Evans.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977). Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Ojiako, J. O. (1981). Nigeria Yesterday, Today and _______ ? Onitsha: Africana Educational Publishers (Nig.) Ltd.
- Olawale, J. B (1987). New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Omolewa, M. (1991). A Certificate History of Nigeria, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000). Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination: A complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
Feel free to add your own and do not fail to share this post with friends using the comment box.
Question for You: Which best textbook have you been reading for Jamb Government?
Other Guide On The Series:
Part 1 to 15: Summary of part one to fifteen Part 16: Join my Jamb WhatsApp Group Part 17: Books to Read for English Part 18: Textbook to read for Jamb Maths Part 19. Book to read for Jamb Biology Part 20: Jamb chemistry textbook Part 21: Books to jark for Economics Part 22: Agric books to glance through Part 23: Jamb Physics recommended text > See latest post on my Jamb series.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form For 2020: Cut Off Mark Is 180 - Aug 9, 2020
- UNICAL Post UTME Form Out For 2020 (Cut Off is 160) - Aug 9, 2020
- Junior Waec (BECE) 2020 Registration And Examination Date - Aug 7, 2020