Jamb 2021 Registration Started on April 12, 2021 and the Deadline is May 15, 2021. Jamb 2021 Exam Starting Date is 5th of June 2021 & it ends 19th of June 2021. Click Here for Jamb App to Score 350+ or Click Here for Jamb Registration.
- 1. Jamb Dates (2016 – 2021)
- 2. Jamb 2021 Starting Date: Things To Expect
- 3. Jamb Time & Number of Questions
- 4. Jamb Will Hold This Year 2021
- 5. How to Prepare For Jamb 2021
- 6. How To Register Jamb 2021
- 7. Documents After Jamb Registration
- 8. How To Gain Admission With Jamb 2021
- 9. Schools That Accept Low Jamb Score
- 10. How Jamb & Schools Give Admission
- 11. Jamb Results And Admission Status
- 12. Jamb 2021 Direct Entry News
- 13. Jamb Novel 2021 & Centres
Jamb Dates (2016 – 2021)
- Jamb 2021 Registration Started 12th of April 2021.
- Jamb 2021 Registration ends 15th of May 2021.
- Jamb Exam Starting Date for 2021 is 5th of June, 2021.
- Jamb 2021 Exam Ending Date is 19th June 2021.
- Jamb Mock Exam 2021 holds on Friday, 30th April.
- Jamb 2020 Registration started on January 13th, 2020.
- Jamb Registration for 2020 closed on February 17th, 2020.
- Jamb Exam for 2020 Started on the 14th of March and ended on April 4th, 2020.
- Jamb UTME 2018 registration started on December 6th, 2017.
- Jamb Registration UTME for 2018 closed on February 11, 2018.
- Registration for Jamb 2016 began on the 31st of August 2015.
- Jamb Registration for 2016 ended January 15th, 2016.
Recommended: Jamb Video Tutorials
Jamb 2021 Starting Date: Things To Expect
Will NIN be used for Jamb 2021? Yes… Things to Expect in Jamb 2021 Are:
- National Identification Number (NIN) for JambProfile
- Booking an appointment online before visiting Jamb Office
- Approval of more Jamb CBT Centres (737 Centres)
- The Same number of Objective Questions
Jamb 2021 is purely computer-based, there are CCTV cameras in all the Jamb CBT Centres, reprinting of Jamb slip for exam date, time and venue will be done 7 days to the exam.
Does Jamb have Theory? No… Jamb sets only Objective Questions. Jamb will not set theory in 2021 UTME and there will not be practical. Only Waec and Neco Sets Theory Exams.
Is Jamb the same as UTME? Jamb has both UTME and Direct Entry. Jamb UTME is for secondary school leavers and those who need admission into 100 level or ND Programme in Nigeria.
Jamb Direct Entry is for admission directly into 200 level and is for those who already have ND, HND, Jupeb, IJMB, or other A-Level programs Certificate.
Jamb Time & Number of Questions
- The Time for Jamb is 2 hours
- Jamb Sets 60 Questions from Use of English
- Jamb Sets 40 Questions Each from 3 Other Subjects.
Jamb Will Hold This Year 2021
Jamb 2021 will Hold; There will be Jamb This Year…
- Schools are already Uploading Admission Lists to Jamb Caps Portal.
- Jamb has also set a date for schools to stop giving admission.
- Jamb is Concluding Admission on Caps Portal
- Jamb CBT Centres have been approved for UTME 2021.
- Jamb has officially announced the Registration and Exam Date.
Jamb Website is www.jamb.gov.ng and registration is done only at approved centers. Jamb UTME and Direct Entry registration will begin and end at the same Date and Time.
- How to Register Jamb
- How to Pass Jamb
- Jamb Direct Entry 2021
- Flashlearners Jamb Videos
- Waec 2021 Registration and Exam
- Free Jamb Online Quiz
How to Prepare For Jamb 2021
Get The Required Materials and Study Them… Steps To Pass Jamb 2021 include:
- Studying new Questions,
- Starting early reading,
- Studying for long hours,
- Buying Jamb Past Questions and Answers,
- Watching Jamb Videos,
- Getting Jamb Syllabus and
- Jamb Recommended books.
These principles have already been discussed in details. Use any of the links below to get the Complete formula on how to do very well in Jamb UTME CBT.
Recommended: How to survive the recent CBT update
How To Register Jamb 2021
The following are simple steps you need to register Jamb UTME Or Direct Entry 2021:
- Use your Personal phone number
- Enrol NIN For Jamb
- Create JAMB profile (If you don’t have one already)
- Proceed to buy Jamb E-Pin
- Visit an approve Jamb centre to complete registration
- Fill the Jamb form and ten fingers biometric
- Collect your Jamb registration slip
Recommended: Full procedure to register Jamb
Note: No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified. Never forget that Jamb has stopped using cyber cafes.
Documents After Jamb Registration
What will I be given after Jamb Registration?
You should expect to receive the following Materials after a Successful Jamb Registration… Ask Questions if you aren’t given at the CBT Centre.
- Jamb Recommended Novel for Use of English
- A CD containing Jamb e-brochure and Syllabus
- A Video messages from Jamb Registrar
- e-slip as evidence of Successful registration.
How To Gain Admission With Jamb 2021
Apply for a School that will accept your score for your course…
Many candidates fail to secure admission to study their dream courses. This is not always because they had a low score in Jamb or are not connected; but because they are not guided on how to gain admission.
You can gain admission no matter your Jamb 2021 score. Some schools accept you even if you didn’t put them as a first or second choice in Jamb. Many Universities and Polytechnics accept low Jamb scores. The Jamb CAPS marketplace has also started recommending Jambites for admission.
You have a very high chance of gaining admission in 2021. But how will you make good use of these admission opportunities if you are not properly guided?
I have compiled the reasons many candidates fail to gain admission and what they should do. You may also want to check out my ultimate admission guide here.
Schools That Accept Low Jamb Score
Many schools accept low score in Jamb for admission…
If you score very low in Jamb, it is not the end of life. It doesn’t mean you can’t gain admission to study your desired course. It could just mean changing your institution of choice.
If cut off mark for your school of choice is too high, then consider changing to schools that demand lower cut off. You should be able to gain admission even with a Jamb score of 120. Click here to see the list of good schools that accept low Jamb scores.
Reasons to do Jamb change of course and School: If you are not sure whether or not to do Jamb change of institution, the following reasons will convince you… Jamb change of institution and why you should consider it.
Recommended: 8 things to do after Jamb
The General cut off mark is a very important factor. It determines whether you will be accepted to participate in your school’s physical clearance. It also enables you to differentiate your Jamb score with respect to the school you chose. See the general cut off for top Universities here.
The biggest question when it comes to UTME is knowing the Jamb score you need to have to gain admission into your School or course of Choice. The recommended article below will enlighten you on the best Jamb score will guarantee your admission.
Recommended: Jamb score that guarantees Your Admission.
How Jamb & Schools Give Admission
Jamb and your school of choice work together to offer admission…
Many Jambites believe that it is the Jamb Board alone who gives admission. Others believe that it is their school of choice that will offer them admission. If I may ask you, is it Schools or Jamb that offers admission?
The answer is both. The school to a large extent compiles names of candidates they have admitted. Then send the admission lists to Jamb for screening and approval.
Jamb then confirms if they are qualified and uploads the admission lists to Jamb Caps Portal. Jamb also chooses those to be admitted based on Jamb score and recommends others to different schools for admission.
It is the duty of Jamb to offer admission letters to admitted candidates; Jamb regulates the admission process. For a complete admission, your name needs to be upload to the Jamb portal and your school’s admission portal.
Recommended: How Jamb and schools collaborate to admit
Jamb Results And Admission Status
JAMB releases result for Candidates days after the exam. Jamb Results can be checked online and via SMS (RESULT to 55019). Visit the Jamb result portal here and log in with your username and password to check the Result.
Jamb releases Admission lists and Admission letter. When you are finally admitted, you can proceed to print your Jamb Admission letter. Admission status can be checked on both Jamb caps and Jamb direct portal.
The normal Jamb result you print out from a computer for free is not what you use for clearance and scholarships application.
Your University or Polytechnic of choice will require an Original Result Slip during physical clearance. Jamb sells scratch cards to enable you to print Original Jamb result. You may also click here for Original Jamb result slip.
Recommended: Jamb Subject Combination
Jamb 2021 Direct Entry News
Jamb direct entry enables you to gain admission directly into 200 level…
Jamb direct entry registration and screening have been announced alongside Jamb UTME. Jamb UTME and D.E deadline will also be the same date.
Jamb Timetable, Exam Center And Slip Reprint: Jamb will send examination centres and dates for 2021 UTME applicants.
Not everyone will write Jamb on the same date and time. It will be divided into various sessions. You may want to see details about the Jamb timetable schedule here.
Jamb Novel 2021 & Centres
The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli is Compulsory Use of English Novel for Jamb UTME 2021. The Previous Jamb Novel was Sweet Sixteen. Read And Download The Life Changer.
Candidates are also to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) to obtain the Recommended Text.
Only accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) Centres in 36 States of Nigeria and FCT Offices will be allowed to register candidates. Jamb also has international registration centres.
Recommended: Jamb approved registration centres
Jamb 2021 Exam Date, Registration And Jamb News. Hope you like this article? Feel free to contribute or ask questions below. Don’t fail to share this article with your friends using the share buttons.
Other Ways Flash Learners Can Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?