Jamb Begins Sales of 2024 UTME Forms. JAMB UTME CBT 2024 registration begins from January 15th, 2024 to February 26th, 2024. Jamb 2024 UTME will start on April 19th and end on April 29th, 2024. Jamb mock will hold on March 7th, 2024.
13 Resources To Pass Jamb UTME
These 13 Resources will help you before, during, and after Jamb Registration…
- Personal Phone Number
- Correct Jamb Subjects
- Valid Email Account
- NIN For Jamb
- O’Level Result (Optional)
- Approved CBT Centres
- Jamb Profile
- UTME Syllabus
- Jamb Past Questions
- Recommended books
- Jamb CBT Videos
- Jamb Timetable
- Long Hours of Study
Now, you can register Jamb Exam without first having Waec, Neco, GCE, Ijmb, ND, Jupeb, or HND results. Awaiting results are allowed in Jamb.
What will I be given after UTME Registration? You should expect to receive the following materials after a Successful Jamb Registration…
- Jamb Recommended Novel for English
- A CD containing Jamb e-Brochure and Syllabus
- A Video Message from Jamb Registrar
- e-Slip as evidence of Successful registration.
How much is JAMB Form? JAMB has now increased the cost of registering for UTME to N7,700 (Plus Mock) and N6,200 (Minus MOCK). The cost for application documents for foreign candidates has also been pegged at; $30.
What To Expect In Jamb 2024
- Use of National Identification Number (NIN).
- Approval of more Jamb CBT Centres.
- 60 English Questions and 40 Questions from other Subjects.
- Zero payments at CBT Centres to avoid exploitation.
- Registration will take a month and one week.
- Jamb CBT will take two weeks to complete.
- Reprinting of slips for JAMB exam date (7 days to UTME)
- Only computer-based testing centers equipped with laptops will be allowed to administer the UTME.
- Due to rising diesel and facility costs, 2024 UTME candidates would pay N1000 to CBT centres instead of N700, and mock exam candidates will pay N1,000.
Jamb is Computer-Based with CCTV Cameras in all the CBT Centres.
Does Jamb Set Theory? No.
Jamb sets only Objective Questions. Jamb will not set theory questions and there will not be practical. Only Waec and Neco Sets Theory Exams.
Difference Between Jamb & UTME
Is Jamb the same as UTME? No.
JAMB stands for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. It is the body responsible for admission into Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education.
Jamb has both UTME and Direct Entry. UTME is for secondary school leavers and those who need Admission into 100 level or ND Programme in Nigeria.
Jamb Direct Entry is for admission directly into 200 level and is for those who already have ND, HND, Jupeb, IJMB, or other A-Level programs certificates.
Recommended: Correct Subjects for your Course
How To Gain Admission With UTME 2024
Apply for a School that will accept your score for your course…
Many candidates fail to secure admission to study their dream courses. However, this is not always because they had a low score in Jamb or are not connected; but because they are not guided on how to gain admission.
You can gain admission no matter your Jamb score. Some schools accept you even if you didn’t put them as a first or second choice in Jamb. Many Universities and Polytechnics accept low Jamb scores. The Jamb CAPS marketplace has also started recommending Jambites for admission.
You have a very high chance of gaining admission. But how will you make good use of these admission opportunities if you are not properly guided?
I have compiled the reasons many candidates fail to gain admission and what they should do.
Jamb Exam Results And Admission
JAMB releases result for Candidates 7 days after the exam. Jamb Results can be checked online and via SMS (RESULT to 55019). Visit the Jamb result portal and log in with your username and password to check the Result.
Jamb releases Admission lists and Admission letters. When you are finally admitted, you can proceed to print your Jamb Admission letter. In addition, admission status can be checked on both Jamb caps and Jamb portal.
The normal Jamb result you print out from a computer for free is not what you use for clearance and scholarship applications.
Your University or Polytechnic of choice will require an Original Result Slip during physical clearance. Jamb sells scratch cards to enable you to print Original Jamb results.
- Jamb Subject Combination
- Jamb Commerce Videos
- Jamb Physics Videos
- Jamb Mathematics Videos
- Jamb Chemistry Videos
- Jamb English Videos
- Jamb Economics Videos
Jamb English Novel
A question comes to mind, will Jamb still use the Life changer novel for 2024? It is under probability. There is a high chance that Jamb will introduce a new novel.
This page will be updated with the latest Jamb news and novel for Use of English.
The Banks Selling Jamb Forms are Zenith, Access, Ecobank, Firstbank, FCMB, Fidelity, Union, Unity, Sterling, etc
Schools That Accept Low Jamb Score
Many schools accept low scores in Jamb for admission…
If you score very low in Jamb, it is not the end of life. It doesn’t mean you can’t gain admission to study your desired course. It could just mean changing your institution of choice.
If the cut-off mark for your school of choice is too high, then consider changing to schools that demand a lower cut-off. You should be able to gain admission even with a Jamb score of 120. See good schools that accept low Jamb scores.
Reasons to do Jamb change of course and School: If you are not sure whether or not to do Jamb change of institution, the following reasons will convince you… Jamb change of institution and why you should consider it.
Recommended: 8 things to do after Jamb
The General cut-off mark is a very important factor. It determines whether you will be accepted to participate in your school’s physical clearance.
Also, the general cut-off enables you to differentiate your Jamb score with respect to the school you chose. See the general cut-off marks for top Universities.
The biggest question when it comes to UTME is knowing the Jamb score you need to have to gain admission into your School or course of Choice. The recommended article below will enlighten you on the best Jamb score that will guarantee your admission.
Recommended: Jamb score that guarantees Admission
Updated Jamb CBT Dates
When is Another Jamb CBT Coming Up?
- Jamb CBT 2024 to begin on April 19th.
- Jamb 2023 Registration began January 14th
- Jamb 2023 Mock date is March 16th, 2023
- UTME 2022 Form was released Feb 19
- Jamb CBT 2022 Began 6th of May
- Jamb 2021 Registration Started April 12th, 2021
- Jamb Date 2021 was From June 19th, 2021
- UTME 2020 Registration began on January 13th
- Jamb Exam 2020 Started on the 14th of March
- The Jamb 2019 Exam Commenced on April 11th, 2019
- UTME 2018 registration started on December 6th, 2017
- Jamb Registration for 2018 closed on February 11, 2018
- Registration for Jamb 2016 began 31st of August 2015
- UTME Registration for 2016 ended on January 15th, 2016
UTME Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I prepare to score above 300 in Jamb?
Prepare your mind, take away possible distractions, understand your jamb subject combination, get the Jamb syllabus, Follow Flashlearners YouTube Channel, Create a Personal study Time, Practice the Flashlearners Jamb App, Ask questions and implement a consistent study plan.
2. Can I register Jamb without Waec Result?
Yes, you can register Jamb even when your Waec result isn’t out yet. It is called using awaiting results to register Jamb. You will need to upload your O’Level result to Jamb Portal when Waec releases results.
3. Can I register Jamb at Cyber Cafes?
No… Jamb stopped using cybercafes. You can’t buy Jamb Form 2024 or register Jamb at Cyber Cafes. Any candidate who registers Jamb outside the Approved CBT centers will be identified and disqualified.
4. How much is Jamb selling forms?
How Much is Jamb Form? Jamb Registration form is #3,500, Jamb Novel Price is #500, and Jamb CBT Centres Get #700 from Jamb for Registration. Budget #6,000 for Jamb Registration.
5. How do I access the Jamb website?
Jamb’s Official Website is www.jamb.gov.ng and Registration is done only at Approved centers. Jamb UTME and Direct Entry Registration begins and ends on the same date.
Jamb Takes 2 hours to Finish, 60 Questions from Use of English and 40 Questions Each will come out from Subjects like Mathematics, Economics, CRK, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Marketing, Literature in English, Commerce, Etc.
6. How long is Jamb And Questions Set?
Jamb Exam Time and Number of Questions are as follows:
- 2 hours is how long Jamb Takes
- Jamb Sets 60 Questions from Use of English
- Jamb Sets 40 Questions Each from 3 Other Subjects
- A total of 180 Questions are Set in Jamb UTME
7. Jamb Registration for Foreign Candidates?
The cost of the UTME Form for Foreign candidates is $20 and Foreign Registration centers are Nigerian:
- Embassy in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
- High Commission Accra, Ghana
- Embassy/permanent mission, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Consulate, Beau, Cameroun
- Consulate, Cotonou, Benin Republic
- Consulate Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Consulate, Johannesburg, South Africa
- High Commission, London, United Kingdom
Hope you like this article. Feel Free to contribute or ask questions below. Don’t fail to share this article with your friends using the Share Buttons.